Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
Frogman, excellent suggestion, I'd forgotten about how good that one was--now I've got to listen to it again. And you can even spell his name, something I sure can't do. You should give his recent Goldberg Variations a listen--it gets better every time I listen to it, CD or SACD.
Wow... I step away for a few days and come back to all these great recommendations! Thanks everyone.

Off to Amazon!
I listen to Dudley Moore's "Songs Without Words" for an occasional mellow piano fix. I used to have an album in the 70's called "Keith Jarrett Live at the Blue Note" that I liked (or so I thought), but now wonder if I imagined it (or have confused the title) as I cannot locate it on CD at the shops and clubs. Though not recordeded music, I was sitting in the bar of the now defunct Nucleus Nuance restaurant in Hollywood in the late 70's and listened to Herbie Hancock ramble around on a piano that was just off the bar. He wasn't scheduled to play or anything and was just waiting for a table to have dinner, like the rest of us. I didn't know who he was until the bartender told me but was very impressed with his playing. I have never really listened to his recorded music though, and had forgotten the incident until preparing this post.
Dekay, there is a box set release on ECM Records, called "Keith Jarrett at the Blue Note," that was released in 1994. It is a rather extensive set, with 38 pieces of music. Hope this helps.