Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
Bill Evans, "The Final Village Vanguard Sessions, 1980." Although there are many places where Bill is accompanied in his superb performance, his introspective and emotional playing makes it appear he is the only artist on stage. This may still be available from Mosiac as an LP, I know the CD is still available. Bill Evans passed away after this performance, and it remains one of the finest piano performances in my library. Each person has to decide what style and quality reaches inside them, this one does it for me.
Albert I also "Dig Bill Evans" May I recommend the JVC XRCD recordings of many of his works. For sonics with a real live sound James Welch Razamatazz albums on Wilson Recordings are among the best you'll find. Ragtime music on an upright grand piano. There are three of these albums (LP) and if you like rag you'll love these. Don't know about current availability as Wilson stopped producing records.
Tubegroover, great to hear from another Bill Evans fan! I think I have just about every recording he ever made (one entire shelf of LP's). I also own the Wilson/ James Welch recordings you mention on LP, and although I agree that the sonics are superb, the performance provided less emotional content for me. I do have one piano recording by Keith Jarrett that astounds me. It is on A&M Horizon, and also features Charlie Haden, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane and Paul Motian. This is not only a passionate performance, it has an uncanny ability to capture the color, dynamics and realism that I rarely hear in a piano recording.
Here's a couple of nice ones that weren't mentioned above: Jean-Yves Thibaudet's "Conversations with Bill Evans" and George Winston's "Autumn."
Kieth Jarrett Check ECM Label for your choice. There are to many to list. Evan's "symbiosis"