Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
Bill Evans "Conversations With Myself," Verve 20 bit CD reissue # 314 521 409-2. Now if I can only find it on vinyl! Enjoy!
Rushton's suggestions are excellent. They sound excellent on CD as well (the Connoisseur Society ones have been issued by VAI, and are among the most natural recordings of a piano you'll ever hear on CD). In addition, the most spectacularly dynamic piano recording I've ever heard is an RCA Direct to Disc, 45 rpm recording of the Beethoven Appassionata played by a Japanese woman whose name escapes me. Ronc played that one for me when I visited him, and I've borrowed a copy since, but it's out of print and tough to find used and in good condition. I'm not giving up on it though. Worth looking for. If you have a good vinyl rig and play it, you'll wonder what everyone is thinking when they complain about vinyl's limited dynamic range! Finally, I'll note that piano sounds especially natural on SACD--no problems capturing dynamics and transient attacks, as is usually the case with vinyl (not on the ones mentioned above or by Rushton), or the harmonic correctness you thought you could only get from analog. The new Perriah Goldberg Variations on Sony SACD is a superb recording and an excellent performance, maybe not Glen Gould but then no humming either.
Igor Kipnis: "The Young Beethoven" (Epiphany Recordings)
Perfect Saturday morning music. Very robust and rousing!
I concur with the Rayhall (Hyman recordings and Rushton (Nojima recordings) and thanks Rushton Rushton for the Moravec recommendation. I would like to add FATHA (Earl Hines) on M&K a direct to disc which can be procured directly through Miller Kreisel. Don't have the phone # on hand but if interested, e-mail and I will forward it. Dynamics on this recording are staggering and will certainly test your system. And the performance ain't to shabby either.
Bill Evans, "The Final Village Vanguard Sessions, 1980." Although there are many places where Bill is accompanied in his superb performance, his introspective and emotional playing makes it appear he is the only artist on stage. This may still be available from Mosiac as an LP, I know the CD is still available. Bill Evans passed away after this performance, and it remains one of the finest piano performances in my library. Each person has to decide what style and quality reaches inside them, this one does it for me.