Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
dick Hyman, "Recital"
Dick Hyman, "Plays Duke Ellington"
Dick Hyman, "Plays Fats Waller" All on Reference Recordings

Best solo jazz piano that I have ever heard, both for virtuosity and the sound is superb.

www.referencerecordings.com
Hagood Hardy, "Alone". Hard to find, but the catalog reference on the CD sleeve is Solitudes Ltd., 1131A Leslie Street, Suite 401, Toronto, Canada M3C 3L8
and the catalog/item # on the CD itself is SOLCD02. This is a remarkable recording, both musically and from an engineering standpoint. Not all the selections are purely solo piano, as a drum set and string bass are also used on some tracks. Also would recommend any of the Jim Chappell CDs. (My personal favorite is "Nightsongs and Lulabies".
On LP (can't vouch for the CD)...
Nojima Plays Liszt - Reference Recordings RR25
Nojima Play Ravel - Reference Recordings RR35
These are superbly engineered recordings of
phenomenal performances
Moravec: Piano Works fo Debussy and Ravel - Athena ALSY 10002 (remastering of same from Connosseur Society recording CS 2010)
Moravec - Chopin: Nocturnes - Connoisseur Society CS 1065

Almost any of the Connoisseur Society piano recordings will be excellent - extremely natural, well balanced sound, with a listening perspective on the piano that matches a true listener's perspective in a small performing hall. No raz-a-ma-taz, just exceptionally natural sound.
Valentina Lisitsa amazing! Can get them from amazon. Beautiful recordings, open sound,very dramatic. Try shostokovich first.