Must -have SACD's

While the new format holds quite a bit of promise a lot of the recordings currently available can sound 2-dimensional and sometimes shrill on the top end. This thread is for SACD's that are all around better recording wise than the best of redbook CD. My suggedtions are the Eric Bibb SACD on Opus 3, the Rebecca Pigeon SACD on Chesky, the Tony Bennett Unplugged on Sony, the Carmina Burana on Sony. These SACD's seem to be better than redbook CD's in pretty much every aspect and should be considered must-have's. Please list other SACD's in this category for current owners of this format so we can avoid wasted purchases of inferior quality recordings.
pugstub77b1
The Telarc Dukas disc, the Delos Mahler Second (the massive orchestral climaxes on this one are light years better than on the CD version). Both of these are hybrid discs. If you like choral music, the dmp Gaudeamus is very nice as well. A lot of the older Sony titles sound shrill on the top because that's the way, unfortunately, Columbia recorded them. I'm going to listen to the two Bruno Walter recordings on Sony (Beethoven 6 and Brahms 4) soon; I'd expect them to be good (the former is good on CD, the latter sounds good on the Classic reissue) because Columbia didn't really overmike their Bruno Walter series.