What happen to favorite music list?

Come on Guys we can talk about wire and amps and speakers any day,lets put on some great tunes we can ge from each other. there was someone talking about this the other day and now its gone,I didn`t get a chance to write all the music down ,then the list was gone, so come on Carl and Albert,David put up the tunes and lets keep it going !!!!!!
128x128drumsgreg
I went to see the Stones in "89" at the Clemson,S.C. Stadium, that was the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH,Living Color was the front band that played that night,the fireworks display after the show was out of this world, my wife worked at BUDWIESER and I got two FREE tickets to go see them,so the guitar player and I hauled ass up there and ROCKED ALL NITE, what a great nite of music and fun .My two little girls love Sarah, I bought 'mirror ball' on DVD and they wacth it all the time,yes she`s a real doll baby ,and can sing too!!! No I don`t know him, but I`am glad to know he plays a great instrument IMHO!!!!! Greg
I went to see the Stones in "89" at the Clemson,S.C. Stadium, that was the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH,Living Color was the front band that played that night,the fireworks display after the show was out of this world, my wife worked at BUDWIESER and I got two FREE tickets to go see them,so the guitar player and I hauled ass up there and ROCKED ALL NITE, what a great nite of music and fun .My two little girls love Sarah, I bought 'mirror ball' on DVD and they wacth it all the time,yes she`s a real doll baby ,and can sing too!!! No I don`t know him, but I`am glad to know he plays a great instrument IMHO!!!!! Greg
I saw them at Legion Field in Birmingham Alabama. Living Color indeed was the opening band when I saw them too. This was October 5, 1989, I believe. IT WAS EXTREMELY KILLER FOR SURE! The capacity crowd was about 76,000, and deafening! I hope they can tour with a stage even bigger than that before they retire!! I think it took 100 (or was it 200?) tractor trucks to transport it. It was about 70% more than any of the tours since then.
I saw the STONES at Rich Stadium in Buffalo,NY in 74 or 75.All I remember is I was feeling real colorful that day and a biker sitting in front of me turned and puked on my shoes.I heard a killer blues song on the radio today.The guitar work was maybe the best I have EVER heard.The name of the song is "Im a Ram" thats all I know.Any one know this? Is it on vinyl? I loved it!!!
just finished listening to randy weston-portrait of duke ellington----mmmmmmmm. , cassandra wilson dong neil youngs 'haarvest moon' off new moon daughter----ehtereal!