What happen to favorite music list?

Come on Guys we can talk about wire and amps and speakers any day,lets put on some great tunes we can ge from each other. there was someone talking about this the other day and now its gone,I didn`t get a chance to write all the music down ,then the list was gone, so come on Carl and Albert,David put up the tunes and lets keep it going !!!!!!
128x128drumsgreg
Albert, I looked there and its gone again, maybe you could posts something there and bring it back, anyway its good that people will post there music here so we can look at the different types that are availible to us all, Albert, who was that Blues guy you were talking about.Greg
Buy the CD by jennifer Warnes - The Hunter - it is the best it can rock your system and you can focus on the music at the same time - Way Down Deep will blow you if not your speakers away. I do not know if it is on vinyl but if someone knows I would appreciate the info. Private Music Label. Stop reading and go buy it.
Drumsgreg, I just left there, it is alive and well and running at the Sound Advice side of postings. The date code being wrong was the problem (I guess). Anyway, it is there and I will go post something again to try to keep it alive. The Blues guy I was talking about was probably Luke and the Locomotives (Audioquest label), produced by my friend Joe Harley. This should be available on CD and LP both. Pretty much rocks! If that is not it, the only other Blues I remember speaking of recently is John Lee Hooker's "Boom Boom," no explanation is needed for him. To Ljgj, Jennifer Warnes "The Hunter." I have it on LP, but I do not know if it is still available. By the way, if you stare at her images on the LP while listening to her voice, it makes you want to marry her. At least it works on me.
Albert, I found it later and posted there as well, thats the man you were talking about, Luke AND THE locomotives,I`ll order it today. I have te Jennifer Warnes, the Hunter,I just love the way that lady sings, I have one on CD iwould like to share,its from "Joe Zawinul and the zawinul sydicate World Tour" this has got to be one of the BEST live CD`S I`ve ever heard,dynamics are hot, w i d e sound stage great music too!!!!! the band is just SMOKING, some great players on this disc. Greg
I'M NOT A DRUMMER, but my brother used to fiddle with it some, never got in a band, and became an Electrical engineer, heh heh. The live Sarah McLachlin "Mirror Ball" has nice punchy drums. I like to listen to it at 100 dB, and pretend I'm THERE with her. I just LOVE her!! She has redeemed Canadian women after the rediculous Celine Dion!! (Alanis Morrisette is pretty good too, though.) The first single released from the band Live has nicely recorded and punchy tom drums...wonder what combination of compression limiting they use to get it to "translate" that punch to FM airplay so well? I too enjoy classic ROCK and METAL, besides classical and jazz. The Who's "Live at Leads" has awesome dynamics for CD. My favorite band is Def Leppard...a shame they never released a live anthology, thye're EXTREMELY GOOD LIVE! I'll be seeing Kiss next month, with earplugs most of the time, of course...HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE ROLLING STONES LIVE? The biggest show you'll ever see, or at least it was in '89. Too bad the reunion of Jimmy and Robert wasn't as good as it should have been...and they should have had John Paul with them, and called themselves Zeppelin...and it should have been ten years ago, when there was maximum interest from the youth culture in them getting back together. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST TOUR OF ALL TIME...now it's too late. Ty Moyer at ASC is also a drummer...do you know him, Drumsgreg?