Best Audiophile recordings

This is for everyone whom is a fan of hi end audio. Without the right reference recordings we would all have to pack it in! Please list below your favourite audiophile labels, artists, .... So that others may share and expand on their musical horizons. Please post if your referring to analague or digital formats.
hoffa
Here are a few good CD's & labels that I can think of: Rebecca Pigeon. The Raven. Patricia Barber. Modern cool. Willie & lobo. Fandango nights. Strunz ande farrah. Heat of the sun. Dead can Dance. Into the labrinth. Sara K. Hobo. Certian labels I prefer: Chesky, Mobile fidelity, Sheiffield lab, American Gramaphone, Premonition Records, Naim, Reference Recordings, Blue Note, & Mesa to name a few. If you need any information regarding these named titles or classifcations feel free to e mail me. [email protected] PS Please send me your list of excellent recordings.
I like Rock, Classical, and Jazz in that order. That said, the best recordings worth owning are the reissues on vinyl from Classic Records and Analogue Productions, pressed by RTI. The Decca, EMI, and Speaker's Corner reissues are very close also. IF YOU DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME IN AUDIO!!! A few of the JVC XRCD titles are fabulous also. CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE YOUNG WOMAN IS SAYING AT 5 MINUTES INTO TRACK 4 OF "SUNDAY AT THE VILLAGE VANGUARD? My CD player/system has the resolution to resolve most of the conversation in the audience thru this track...NOT THAT THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE MUSICIANS, it's just a good test of low level resolution. REFERENCE RECORDINGS are fine, but string tone is always a little edgy, whether on vinyl or CD, but their dynamics and bass are the best CD has to offer, assuming you can decode HDCD. MOST OF THIS SHOULD BE COMMON KNOWLEDGE TO ALL BUT THE MOST EXTREME NEOPHYTES OUT THERE, ANYWAY...Happy listening!
Here are a few good CD's & labels that I can think of: Rebecca Pigeon. The Raven. Patricia Barber. Modern cool. Willie & lobo. Fandango nights. Strunz ande farrah. Heat of the sun. Dead can Dance. Into the labrinth. Sara K. Hobo. Certian labels I prefer: Chesky, Mobile fidelity, Sheiffield lab, American Gramaphone, Premonition Records, Naim, Reference Recordings, Blue Note, & Mesa to name a few. If you need any information regarding these named titles or classifcations feel free to e mail me. [email protected] PS Please send me your list of excellent recordings.