Best Rock Album of 2015

Alright rock fans, let's get our annual thread started.

I'm really digging:

Lord Huron "Strange Trails"

It's definitely in the War on Drugs section of the rock spectrum, but adds some rockabilly-type pace.
keithr
Austinbob, thanks for The Lone Bellow recommendation !! I had never heard of them before, I only listened to a few tracks , but loved their sound/music!!
I love Death Cab For Cuties' new album called, Kintsugi . It's a very strong album IMHO .
while I guess I could Google it, does anyone know how DeathCab4Cutie go their name?? it is an odd one!
From wikipedia: "Gibbard took the band name from the song "Death Cab for Cutie" written by Neil Innes and Vivian Stanshall and performed by their group the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band. The song was performed by Bonzo in the Beatles film Magical Mystery Tour. The song's name was in turn taken from an invented pulp fiction crime magazine The Uses of Literacy, devised by Richard Hoggart as part of his 1957 study of working class culture. In a 2011 interview, Gibbard stated, "The name was never supposed to be something that someone was going to reference 15 years on. So yeah, I would absolutely go back and give it a more obvious name."[61]"
Train's "California 37". More pop then rock. Great album all the same.
I'm just say'n ✌️