Regrets, I've had a few...

So, what LP or CD do really wish you still had. Maybe you traded it in on new tunes after not listening to it for years and now wish you had it back. Maybe you gave it to a girlfriend who subsequently dumped you. Or maybe it simply disappeared into the black hole that was your first dorm room. Wherever it went, what are you really missing these days?

To get the ball rolling, I'd probably point to my white vinyl original pressing of Be Bop Deluxe "Live in the Air Age." Or the LP of Van Morrison "Tupelo Honey" (the CD sound can't compare.) Or maybe the first Stephen Stills LP. Or ...
dawgfish
Wow. Haven't heard anything about the band 'Be Bop Deluxe' in many moons! Now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind recovering my copy of 'Axe Victim.'

I'd really like to have all my old original Beatles albums back. That and a list of all the stuff that falls into this category that I've completely forgotten over the years...
None.

I still have every album and every CD I ever cared about.
(And a whole bunch I don't care about.)

I can count on one hand the number of albums, cassettes and CDs I have gotten rid of. None of which I even care to mention. (Like Styx, Yuch! Sorry to all your Styx fans. And to all you Styx haters: Honest, I was young and didn't know any better.)
My only serious regret is loaning by copy of "Whole World Party" by The Fool's to an ex-girlfriend. We broke up and I never got it back. Man, I'd give a lot to get another copy.