Neil Young Song "Let's Roll" where can I find It?

Is this song available on any of Neil Young's albums? I have looked for it, found the lyrics but can find a purchaseable copy. Any help would be appreciated.
128x128theo
I find it sad that, Neil Young, a Canadian musician whom I admire very much, fell for the obviously bogus propaganda of the American political/media machine and believed the stories of 9/11. Cell phones don't work above 8000 feet in a metal aircraft travelling 600 MPH. And before you say the passengers used airphones, that story doesn't stand up either. There's no airphone in the lavatory, where Ed Felt supposedly called from. And besides, the song is pretty lame.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO408B.html
ASDF,

Sorry, but you're full of it. I'm not going to waste time researching the names but one of the White House big wigs lost his wife, an author and Fox News contributor, in one of the planes. He recorded the two or three calls she made to him on her cell phone. She knew that two planes had flown into the twin towers and was awaiting the same fate and spoke with him until the end. Neil Young is an honorable man and nobody's fool. Of course, if you believe in this particular conspiracy theory then the fact that she was a Fox News contributor probably makes you believe it all the more.
Lugnut, you obviously didn't read the link I posted. The following is a quote from it: "Barbara Olson called her husband, Ted Olson, the solicitor general of the United States. [using an airphone]". As far as conspiracy theories go, the most unbelievable is the official 9/11 story. Recent polls indicate that half of New Yorkers agree with me.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20040830120349841
ASDF,

Do you realize the extent of the conspiracy you are suggesting? How could so many people have received calls from loved ones and it not be a real event? Were these supposed to be government agents imitating these loved ones? Do you think you could receive such a call from and imposter and believe it? Not one family member that received a call from a loved one doubted that it was real. Yeah, I read the entire link which exists solely to sell a book. If these weren't real events perpetuated by real Saudi terrorists then tell me where all the planes and passengers are and what exactly flew into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and dug a hole in the ground in Pennsylvainia?

All of the references about cell phone technology not being able to speak plane to ground is in a context or reliability, not that it cannot be done. According to family members many of the calls were dropped repeatedly with transmission quality that was poor. Many calls were made for only seconds at a time resulting in repeated short conversations.

While some people may choose to believe anything bad about the US government and this administration in particular, I do not. It simply could not be pulled off as you would have us believe based on your marketing link. I do not believe that our government is honerable all the time. Quite the contary, speak of Ruby Ridge or Waco and we may end up on the same page.

You probably also believe that Richard Reid's shoes were not real either. Or the USS Cole was not attacked, nor the USS Stark. Perhaps the original Twin Towers parking garage explosions were done by the US govenment also during the Clinton years. Maybe none of the reported hijackers attended flight school in the US and not graduating. I guess that you believe their flight instructors were all lying about them not wanting to learn to land commercial jetliners but only to fly them. I suppose you also believe that OBL's statement of responsiblity for 9/11 was a US government hoax too. You sir, are promoting a proposterous position. I'm outta here.
Neil Young's "Are You Passionate" album is one of my favorate albums. His guitar playing on it is absolutely beautiful.I love it. Just listen to it a few times. Also Booker T. Jones plays on it which is pretty cool.