Srangest ,most out there sounding music

Whats really thrown you for a loop!
128x128raytheprinter
Find an LP called MC 900 foot Jesus with the track "Born With Monkey Asses" . Very strange, like a mental hospital rant with a back beat.painful and foul.
A performance of The Whale at Ravinia about 12 years ago. The flautist sings through the flute to make a very odd whale like sound while others make keekoo keekoo sounds in the background. My wife and I still joke about that performance. It was very strange. Does anyone know where a recording of this can be found? I'd like to have it just for fun.
Wildoats: With Trout Mask Replica, it helps if you have a background of delta blues and some avant garde jazz. It's an amazing blend of those two seemingly unblendable genres and is well worth the effort you put into understanding it. Start with the more accessible tracks like "Moonlight on Vermont".
first time I heard David Bowie album "Diamond Dogs"I thought it was out there, today it seems pretty tame,also when VanHalens first album came out me and my guitar playing buddys jaws hit the floor ,,hard.