CDP with 2 sets of outputs?

Any cdp with ability to run 2 amps in a vertical bi-amp set-up.Prefer dual un-balanced outs but a mix of bal or un-bal
would be ok so as to expand choices.Sorry in advance if this is covered elsewhere.I tried searches with various ways of phrasing this question to no avail.Has any one tried this?Cables will be half meter.
clbeanz
'Y' splitter brought things down a peg to me Nik .

Money is whats ultimately driving this.After the Soliloquy6.5's and the A21's I'm close to tapped.You are right of course I should have passed on the second amp and built up a war chest for a decent CDP and Preamp.This main
system is an extension of things I learned from the now secondary set-up.

In that system I acheived wonderful results with bi-amp,CDP and Audio Alchemy DLC w/ps3(digital controlled resistor ladder).Moving it to the newrig with the better resolution showed the weakness in bottom end control(learning more with whats on hand)but feeding the top and bottom with thier own power source just opens up the sound in so many ways.

Maybe an all in one solution in CDP w/dual controlled ouputs.That leaves me a fallback posistion down the road of adding a preamp if needed.I've found if I get decent gear I can tweak it to get desired balance.Preamps seem to exert more personality on the sound IMO.The Shanling you mention is beautiful/flexible but just don't want a tube unit.I posed the question because so many CDP's are coming out and most reviews aim for sound and value,less being said of actual connection flexibility.
CDT100 reviews did detail connections(kudos Shanling).Thank
you for your time and thought Tobias.
Aha, I wondered if this idea, while having a good deal of merit, was not also an attempt to use old-fashioned ingenuity to squeeze a pound out of a penny's worth ( to coin a phrase ). Very interesting to have the benefit of your experience and frankness--thanks!

I do like biamp setups and I know what you mean when you say they open up the sound in so many ways. This is something Linn upgrade paths allow for, and Linn too puts priority on a high-grade preamp before biamping. They'll do it the other way if you like, but I've listened both ways and I think they're right. I also agree with you when you say the preamp exerts a personality on the sound. It's hard to find a really good preamp.

Do keep us posted !
Arcam CD-92 has two sets of unbalanced outputs. I'd bet that other Arcam products do as well.
Gentleman e-mailed me with this one;a Linn "Genki" which is$1,700 has hdcd,2 pairs of variable outs,and 2 sets of fixed as well!Linn's goal was a highly flexible budget cd capable of running 2 amps directly and hook-up to a distributed sound set-up too!Thankyou Ed they must of read my mind.Thankyou all for the input.
Strike that "Genki",research has borne out it is middle of the road performer with fixed inputs.And underperforms on its variable outs.Beanz b saddened....