Your 5 Stupendous SACD vs Redbook

I have just bought a SACD Player/DAC 6, and would appreciate your top choices of 1-5 SACD in Classical or Jazz, others welcome. I'm most interested in great recordings that you have experience with in the redbook format and then purchased the SACD version and was blown away with the amazing results.

Thank you
proy
No typo Ben. What I meant to say is the SACD layer and Redbook layer are both very good to my ears. They are not the night and day he might be looking for. He's using a DAC6 so everything will probably sound fabulous, but on my SCD-1 I hear big differences with these titles. I don't own any Patricia Barber, but people rave about these being among the best. Gary.
Fidelis Records are outstanding. Someone mentioned Patricia Barber on mobile fidelity they are great as well. I have a couple of Hilary Hahn that are also great. Channel Classics are also worth mentioning. There are so many great SACD recordings available that one simple needs to peruse the various web-sites that sell music on line. The ones I mentioned above are all hybrids where the SACD layer far out performs the red-book layer.

To Ben Campbell, it is not that no one wanted to respond it is just that there are so many, at least in my collection, that to only name five is difficult.
Ah hah I woke you up!
Come on guys Proy asked a good question.
Those in the SACD camp should be promoting the format and giving examples.
Still I continue to see interesting comments.
I also own the Dac6. The Dac6 makes regular CD's sound so good, it is amazing -- could easily eliminate one's dissatisfaction with redbook and digital, but still -- the SACD playback is even better.

Great SACD's --

Alison Krause & Union Station -- Live

Alison Krasue & Union Station -- New Favorite

NYPO, Leonard Bernstein -- Aaron Copland, Appalachian Spring

John Coltrane -- Soultrane

Chet Baker - Chet

Charles Mingus -- Mingus Ah Um

Ray Brown Trio -- Soular Energy

Ray Brown, Monty Alexander, Russel Malone

Art Pepper -- Meets the Rhythm Section

Sonny Rollins -- Saxophone Collosus

Sonny Rollins -- Plus 4

SFSO and MTThomas -- Mahler's 6th

Maazel -- Moussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition

The Police -- Entire Collection

Creedence Clearwater -- Bayou Country

Patricia Barber -- Modern Cool
Proy- just wondering, how SACDs did you own before you got the DAC6?

Interesting that EMM Labs' website doesn't list
any list reference recordings, but they do have JTinn.

Anyhow here's some good music on SACD:

Jaco Pastorius Big Band-Word of Mouth Revisited
Michel Camilo-Live at the Blue Note
McCoy Tyner-Land of Giants
Kevin Mahogany-Pride and Joy
Chick Corea- Rendezous in New York

PS- Ben who says there are "some many pro-SACD members here?"