Your 5 Stupendous SACD vs Redbook

I have just bought a SACD Player/DAC 6, and would appreciate your top choices of 1-5 SACD in Classical or Jazz, others welcome. I'm most interested in great recordings that you have experience with in the redbook format and then purchased the SACD version and was blown away with the amazing results.

Thank you
proy
Patricia Barber redbook cd's are very well recorded...still the Sacd's take the sound to another level. Try Cafe Blue to start with. There are four P.B. sacd's put out by MFSL.

IMO, the real benefit of sacd and DVD-audio come from new recordings. The three channel Mercury catalog will be very interesting and many other recordings of years gone by also beg to be remastered...BUT, until the market is full of recordings that can take full advantage of DSD it's going to be a bumpy road.

I've listened to good TT/redbook/sacd/Dvd-audio based systems and have not been BLOWN AWAY by the difference between any of these. Multichannel may be the first of the bunch to have this effect on me, I will with hold judgement on that for now but that is the direction I am going to take..with a large grain of salt of course.

Dave
No typo Ben. What I meant to say is the SACD layer and Redbook layer are both very good to my ears. They are not the night and day he might be looking for. He's using a DAC6 so everything will probably sound fabulous, but on my SCD-1 I hear big differences with these titles. I don't own any Patricia Barber, but people rave about these being among the best. Gary.
Fidelis Records are outstanding. Someone mentioned Patricia Barber on mobile fidelity they are great as well. I have a couple of Hilary Hahn that are also great. Channel Classics are also worth mentioning. There are so many great SACD recordings available that one simple needs to peruse the various web-sites that sell music on line. The ones I mentioned above are all hybrids where the SACD layer far out performs the red-book layer.

To Ben Campbell, it is not that no one wanted to respond it is just that there are so many, at least in my collection, that to only name five is difficult.
Ah hah I woke you up!
Come on guys Proy asked a good question.
Those in the SACD camp should be promoting the format and giving examples.
Still I continue to see interesting comments.