Your 5 Stupendous SACD vs Redbook

I have just bought a SACD Player/DAC 6, and would appreciate your top choices of 1-5 SACD in Classical or Jazz, others welcome. I'm most interested in great recordings that you have experience with in the redbook format and then purchased the SACD version and was blown away with the amazing results.

Thank you
proy
I find it absolutely remarkable that there are some many pro-SACD members here yet when it comes to proof,a few years down the line, they cannot even name 5 cd's for Proy.
Here you go Proy. I only have about 70 titles so far, so I'll give you a combination. John Coltrane/Soultrane, Cookin with the Miles Davis Quintet, Dave Brubeck Quartet/Time Out, Mozart Symphonies 38&40/Bruno Walter(Sony), Music of Turina and Debussey/Jesus Lopez-Cobos(Telarc). These are incredible perfomances that I feel can showcase the format. Soultrane is MFSL, and probably the best Redbook I've heard of this disc. I don't usually post over here, but after reading Ben Campbell's post felt I needed to. Hopefully others will chime in with more suggestions. By the way, the first of the Mercury Living Presense catalog hits the shelves Nov.11 and should be amazing. Gary.