Audiogoners-some musical recommendations

It'll be noted by some that I occassionally have a go at Audiogon members for their lack of imagination and investigation for checking out new music.
I don't wish to seem arrogant or a know-it-all but I intend (hopefully with some support)to recommend some music that Audiogon members may have missed-it may be recent,it may be old-this should be similar to what Sd Campbell did with Jazz.
I will focus as well on the audio quality and obviously describe the music and how immediate it is etc.-I also intend to pick music that I believe most Audiogon members will like or won't be too stretching-so I won't go too obscure or extreme.
Hopefully for a few dollars some members at least will discover some new music that they might have missed.
Of course it will be nigh on impossible to recommend anything that some members won't own or have heard but hopefully the thread relating to that release can remain active for a while and lead to discussion regarding that release-if you do wish to criticise anything please state why and perhaps consider leaving the thread until there is some feedback from those who have checked it out otherwise it may well be counter-productive.
Anyway hopefully these contributions will be worthwhile and will at least be a positive attempt to aid musical discussion on this site.
I will post my first recommendation later today.
ben_campbell
I second Fly Fish NZ's recommendations re: Joe Henry and Gillian Welch. They should not be missed. Welch's earlier efforts, "Revival" and "Hell Among the Yearlings" are also great.
A blondie meets the other blondie and asks:
Do you know these guys such as Bethoven, Mozard, Bach?
Yes! They compose music for our cell-phones!
Two finds, that I am very happy with are:

Ida - Will You Find Me?
Lambchop - Is a Woman

Both of these albums are a little mellow, with a nice mix of instruments, and ever changing in their structure. I especially like Ida. Both of these are real finds. I disagree with All Music Guide which says these are not their best albums, I think they are. AMG is right in stating that these are a couple of the best groups of the 90's.

I love these posts, keep it up!
MCLAUGLIN DIMIOLA DELUCIA...VERVE
if you like classical guitar at all just buy this

THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT...self titled
A really good jazz bass player(Christian McBride) a hip hop type drummer and classical type keyboardist make for an addictive listen

BECK...MUTATIONS Becks semi acoustic album(meaning not so much electronica)

THE TREY GUNN BAND...THE JOY OF MOLYBDENUM King Crimsons
current bass player with his own band hard to describe probably more socially acceptable than most of crimsons material

JOHN SCOFIELD...WORKS FOR ME Jazz guitar crossover with a smokin band making some cool jazz funk jams

thats it for now....later