The most erotic passages in classical music

Wagner has written the overture to Tannhäuser with a sensuous, sensual, erotic connotation in mind. Ravel's Bolero, parts of Berlioz' Symphonie Fantastique are downright sexual. But I don't want this to be the point here. What I'm after are "erotic passages", which are full of senuality and would induce images in kind, or a feeling in kind or a yearning in the listener. I also wonder, if there are any gender differences in what music is deemed erotic. Erotic, nota bene, not sexual!
detlof
The lead in groove! No, the lead out groove! No, wait, the lead in groove, or the lead out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in.................;^)
Mingus and Ramstl seem a tad one track minded. They obviously missed the point, that his thread is not about sex, but about music. Aw well....coitus, like beauty is obviously in the eye or mind of the beholder.
Yul: I agree with Carmina Burana, but for me it would be "In Trutina", especially as sung by Evelyn Mendac on the Ozawa performance. Listen to the luscious way she sings "lascivos amor". I've heard a number of others sing it, but not as well.

Incidentally, I also agree with The Poem of Ecstasy.
Dacostab, thanks for taking up this thread again and for mentioning EM. I think you have a very good point there. Haven't listen to that performance for a long time. Shall do so tonight. Cheers,
Detlof
Detlof-I take it from your statement (coitus,....is in the eye of the beholder) you're a "lights on" kinda guy? Well who'da thunk!! :-)