The most erotic passages in classical music

Wagner has written the overture to Tannhäuser with a sensuous, sensual, erotic connotation in mind. Ravel's Bolero, parts of Berlioz' Symphonie Fantastique are downright sexual. But I don't want this to be the point here. What I'm after are "erotic passages", which are full of senuality and would induce images in kind, or a feeling in kind or a yearning in the listener. I also wonder, if there are any gender differences in what music is deemed erotic. Erotic, nota bene, not sexual!
detlof
For me, it would be the Carmina Burana by Carl Orff. Especially the "Omnia Sol Temperat" (The sun warms everything) performed by Fischer-Dieskau under the direction of Eugen Jochum.

Enjoy!
Ivanj, Danke DIR! I was also thinking of the scene, when Siegmund meets Sieglinde, in the second part of the Ring, after his rush through the forest, and the two become attracted to each other. The sweetness of the music there, in contrast to the opening overture, which mimics the pounding of his feet and heart, is incomparable. Wagner was a fiendishly clever dramatist and he knew more about human nature than any shrink or psychologist around.
I think you guys need to get laid more often.Sex is great,but music far surpasses sex,which is a base emotion and a release.Now being in love, elevates it to something almost metaphysical,and that is something far,far different.After 4 million years of development all we can still think about is coitus.