The most erotic passages in classical music

Wagner has written the overture to Tannhäuser with a sensuous, sensual, erotic connotation in mind. Ravel's Bolero, parts of Berlioz' Symphonie Fantastique are downright sexual. But I don't want this to be the point here. What I'm after are "erotic passages", which are full of senuality and would induce images in kind, or a feeling in kind or a yearning in the listener. I also wonder, if there are any gender differences in what music is deemed erotic. Erotic, nota bene, not sexual!
detlof
Many of the passages in The Ring when it is a male/female theme or duet - when Wotan is singing farewell to Brunhilde, after he has stripped her of her powers, and placed her in the magic fire, for example.
Ivanj, could not agree more! You can think of Wagner whatever you like, but he was masterful without compare in putting eros to music. The Ring, as you so rightly say, abounds with it in all possible shades and variations, from the first blossomings of love to crudest sexuality.
For me, it would be the Carmina Burana by Carl Orff. Especially the "Omnia Sol Temperat" (The sun warms everything) performed by Fischer-Dieskau under the direction of Eugen Jochum.

Enjoy!