Stones and Beatles MFSL CD's?

HI....Has anyone else out there noticed the new crop of supposed Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs releases on Ebay of several Rolling Stones and many Beatles titles on CD? They are said to be made in West Germany and obviously out of print.None of the auctions provide any concrete proof of origin.Hey I'd buy them all if I knew they were legit.I'd sure like some help from any experts on the subject.....Thanks in advance
mar00
There are a bunch of MFSL BEatles CDs being sold now, but as far as I know all are frauds. They may be professionally manufactured, but I am postive that none are made from the original master tapes. They are more than likely nothing more than digital copies of the LPs. I haven't heard them, so some may actually sound better than the old EMI/Capitol CDs (if they're done right, with good equipment), but I wouldn't pay the outrageous prices that they're asking. $400+ for the set!!?? That's ridiculous.
Thanks everyone.......I thought they must be too good to be true but I'd also like to know how these sellers can knowingly perpatrate such fraud!
Yeah...because they're crooks, and MFSL happens to be out of business, so there's no company left to sue them for copyright infringements. That's my guess.