Boy am I glad no one bought my albums

Recently I ran an auction for 9 audiophile classical lps. You know the ones, for MoFi, Cheski, Reference Recording, ect.... I thought that $175 was a fair starting price, which means less than $20 each. These were in almost new condition. I've paid more for less!

Well, I didn't get one bid but I am not disappointed. I listened to them last night and boy was I impressed! Now, I am not a Classical music fan, it just doesn't move me. Sure, it is nice enough but not engaging. That has all changed after last night. The strings were fantastic the drums knocked me over, making me weak in the knees, and the horns were like sirens pleading me to stay.

And, Stay I will. Thank you for not buying these albums! It would have been a mistake to part with them!
ramstl
Tubegroover your right! I should go and if anyone has any recommendation within the Albany, NY area I would gladly take them.

And Glen, No, thank you!
I've tried to sell my Weltmeister(120bass buttons, 41 piano keys) and I'm happy I did not sell it!
Yesterday I've been trying to couple with Astor Piazola "Libertango" and played in duo with the record -- what a fun! I've discovered another way of listening music.
Okay, point taken, Ramstl.

Instead of trying to sell them, you should perhaps buy a few more classical LPs such as the Speaker Corner or Super Analog reissues. If you like what you heard on Chesky, you will be totally blown away by really good Decca or EMI reissues.
Thanks, can you recommend any? I have always been a bit of a closet fan of Chamber, Romance, Classical and somewhat modern or 20th century, ie. Bartok, ect. But, I haven't focused on building my own collection.

I am interested in excellent recordings and performances. I know this is tough, but what would be your 5 top, can't live with out, albums?
Ramstl, if you are serious about liking chamber music, get an LP version of Bach's Cello Suites. These are solo cello masterpieces that bring you (well, me) to tears each time I listen to them. I bought mine so long ago I can't remember the label, but there have probably been better recordings/reissues since then, as 180 gram vinyl has picked up.