Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam ,

I recently purchased some Cardas Golden cross sepaker cables. They replaced my Dh Lab Q10s. I replaced the Q10s because i was getting some upper mid freq brightness.
I have Golden Cross interconnects from preamp to amp and from cd player to pre amp. The sound is very smooth and detailed .The bass and mid bass is not as authorative or as tight. The highs are better - more detailed and smooth.
The problem is the sound is almost too smooth the bass is kind of rounded off now .The sound is less dynamic.
My Question is.
Is there an interconnect that could give me back that great bass and dynamics of that i had with the Q10s, without the harshness i was getting. I think i would like to keep the Golden Cross speaker cables and try changing the ICs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
grey9hound
I had similar issues with brightness. Now I use all Analysis Plus speaker & ic cable, except for a pair of Discovery Essence sending signal from my Bottlehead phono amp. This has created what I believe is cable synergy in my McCormack/Hales system. The sound is now well balanced from top to bottom and just sounds "right" to me. Good luck with you setup!
Sorry for the slow resonse. I just created my syatem for everyone to see. Thank you for all of the replies . I will try some of the IC reccomendations .
I will second the JPS SC3 interconnect. I also get good quickness and bass with the Nordost Heimdal, and at the lower end I got great bass and dynamics with a Transparent Audio 100 interconnect.

I found the Golden Cross to be too sluggish for my tastes, and the Au24 is very nice and quick, but doesn't have alot of bass heft if you're looking for that. The JPS especially does.
@ grey9hound, Hi,How much money are you willing to spend on a used i/c,or a new i/c,and what length do you need?,the length matters other than making it to point to point,there is alot of cable brands out there that sound better shorter,and some sound better a little longer,answering these questions will enable me to clarify my reccomendations for you,now that I know the system you are working with,cheers!
How long have you had the cables for? Cardas takes a very long time to break in.