Any opinions on PS Audio Power Plants

I have a P-300 for my source equipment and it has made a huge improvment in the sound of my system. I also have a PS Audio Ulimate Outlet on my power amps and ditto. Any once else had a similar experience?
alephman
My equipment is ultra quiet, I have dedicated 20amp lines, I live in a more rural area where demands on current don't seem to be an issue. Even given all of this I noticed a very real improvement in sound the first time I plugged in the P500 (latest version). A little pricey but worth it to me. Wish it had a remote though.
I have the PS Audio UPC 200.Made an real improvement to my audio system.One bank for the Gryphon Callisto 2100 and the other for the Audio Aero Prima cd player.Signal Cable powercords.
I use two UPC 200 on my amps connected into dedicated lines, sources connected to a Power Director 3.5 that is connected to a Power Plant P-500 that's connected to it's own dedicated line and the results are fantastic. In regards to the fan noise in the p-500 it's only heard about 2-3 feet from the unit and it's a non issue for me as my listening position is about 12 feet away from the p-500.
I'm wondering for an improvement in sound quality is it worth purchasing a PS Audio P500 Power Plant when I already have two Ultimate Outlet's? The UO's work very well though they definitely work best when you don't mix digital and analog into the same UO and when there's nothing but the amplifier plugged into the other UO? Thanks