Any opinions on PS Audio Power Plants

I have a P-300 for my source equipment and it has made a huge improvment in the sound of my system. I also have a PS Audio Ulimate Outlet on my power amps and ditto. Any once else had a similar experience?
alephman
Stevecham,

How complicated is it to install the Pabst fan. Is there a particular model you recommend?
Ther'ye coming out with Multiwave ll # which I will be receiving today. Supposed to clean up power supplies and transformers and more increments for turntable motor control. I can't imagine using the P-300 as a motor speed control with a VPI SDS and the Walker. Wish I could afford a P-1000 as my amps draw 600 watts. Have a High Current Ultamite Outlet for that.
Clio09:

Correct. You can safely disconnect the fan. It will run very hot wit no fan, but it will be fine.

If you decide to go the Papst route, get the quitest one you can find. They always have a noise level indicated on the box.

You can also get one with a speed regulator - when you turn it down (it will go slower, but still fast enough for proper cooling) the fan will be completely inaudible.

The fan should last about 6 months (we are talking about 24h, constant working cycle). After that period you will probably have to replace the fan, since they get noisier with age (just like the fan in computer PS). But at 20$ it is no biggie.

The replacement of the fan is very easy. Its beeing held by 4 screws.
Clio09 I am in the process of moving to Oregon and everything, including my P300, is in storage. I'll check through some of my emails to see if I can track down that model number as I'm sure I ordered it online. Stay tuned...