Any opinions on PS Audio Power Plants

I have a P-300 for my source equipment and it has made a huge improvment in the sound of my system. I also have a PS Audio Ulimate Outlet on my power amps and ditto. Any once else had a similar experience?
alephman
Photon45,
The noise in the fan is what got me to upgrade to the P-500. Much quieter.
I upgraded to a P1000 recently. I was able to plug everything into it's regenerated outputs from the CDP to my Ayre amp and it has been pure music bliss :-)......
I have had the same problem with the fan noise in my P300.I have called PS Audio and was informed, that you can safely disconect the fan, unless the power meter on P-300 doesn't read above 100W.

I run it with no fan with no issues at all.

The other solution is to install a super quiet, HQ fan you can get in computer stores. Super-duper Papst fan should set you back around 20$ and will be dead quiet.
I also have had the P300 for over three years now with nothing but great performance improvement on all my front end components. I replaced the fan with a super quiet Pabst fan and I can barely hear it. Plus it makes the unit run a lot cooler compared to running with the fan disconnected, and for electronics, that is always a good thing. Try the experiment sometime and take it out of your system. You won't keep it that way for long.
Has anyone moved from the Ultimate Outlets,on front end components,to the P-300?Any thoughts?I have 2 Uo's in a dedicated line.Would moving to the P 300 be overkill,as I'm not hearing a trace of noise,or compression!Thanks.