Audio Research LS-15 Infincaps

I own ARC LS-15 pre-amp. Mine has REL caps. Later in production they equipped their LS-15 pre-amps with infinicaps. Has anyone compare the LS-15 with REL caps to the one with Infinicaps? If so, what are the advantages in sound of this pre-amp with infincaps vs the REL caps. I am thinking of sending my pre-amp to ARC for upgrade to infincaps. The price ARC charges is not a killer, but it's still few hundred bucks. Is it really worth it? Thanks in advance.
128x128audphile1
For a few hunded you could sell your preamp and buy an LS 16 like I just sold and save a couple of hundred bucks at the same time. The LS 16 also uses Infinicaps. Also your preamp wouldn't appreciate hardly at all with the upgrade so that would be a loss if you ever sell it.
Warnerwh thanks. I did think of that before and decided against it. Your suggestion, though, is not an answer to my question. But thanks anyway.
Rather than pay the ridiculous upgrades through ARC, or even consider the lateral move to the LS16, check out the awesome value on this unit:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?preatube&1122492826

The LS2, LS15, LS16, LS22, in any kind of upgrade don't even begin to approach the incredible 3-dimensionality of the LS5. And this is a MK III with GNS upgrades.