power amplifier through a conditioner

I currently am using an audio research d-60 amplifier that I have experimented with a power conditioner that I own. The power conditioner is a powerpack 2. I should also mention now that I am using a pair of thiel 1.5. I do notice significant better results now that I have some better equipment to use the conditioner with. However I have a really hard time deciding what I like better with the power amp. I notice that when I unplug it from the conditioner and plug it directly into the wall a wider soundstage appears. I do notice in a drawback that there is not pinpoint accuracy of instruments when it is plugged into the wall.

Wondering if anyone else who uses a power conditioner does not use their amplifier with it?

Does anyone else have the same results as I do?
tiggerpooh
I have another suggestion that you might try, as you plug the amp directly into the wall:
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?accstwek&1119782187
This stuff really helped give body, roundness, and increased detail to the music. I don't have any affiliation with them, but the product worked very well for me.

I have yet to find a power conditioner that does not rob something from the music, or smooth over the high frequencies. Just my experience.
Good luck,
Howard
I blow my Powerwedge while connecting my Anthileon power amp - be carefull.

Fernando
Yep. I think the Richard Gray's do a paralellallellagram thingy with the power stuff for non-limiting, ey?
I believe it like cleans the power as it passes by, rather than through, no? Anyone have experience here?
also, what's the experience with the AVS2000 from Monster from anyone here? .
I've used many conditioners, as well as the PS audio powerplants over the years. Results vary, depending