suggestions for a headphone amplifier

I recently bought a pair of Senn 650s. Up till now I have listened through the headphone jack on my Jolida JD100 player. Well, that only gets you so far....now it's time to liven it up with an amplifier designed to make the most of whatever these 650s have to offer. I am ready to choose based on the groups suggestions, so show me what you've got!
roccodigiacomo
I own a set of Sennheiser HD-650 and a HeadRoom MaxedOut Home. Truly a great combination. I tried the Musical Fidelity X-Can V-3, good with Grado´s sets. The HD-650 does need more power do drive them.

Regards,
I second the Antique Soundlabs MGhead. If you can spend more, then Headroom amps will better the sound.

Rob
Of course this is only MY opinion and based on MY tastes, but I have tried a TON of different headphone amps and the BEST I have tried with my Senn 600s and 650s is the Moth Audio S2a3. E-mail me offline if you have any questions.

Frank
I'm currently using the Grado 125's with the Antigue Soundlabs amp. Sounds great for what i use it for. Highly recommend the Amp. There are better headphones out there than the 125's but they work fine for me.
Answer to Swampwalkers question: 500.00 or less. I am intrigued by the Earmax pro, and now exploring the Headroom offerings. These amps could conceivably raise the bar as far as dollars and cents. I am amazed by the scope of their products. Talk about ruling an audio niche! My preference is to find a nice second hand amp as my bucks will go further. Please keep them cards and letters coming, and thanks for reading.