Atma-sphere M60s. What preamps work well?

Just received Atma-sphere M60 MkII.2 monoblocks. Replacing Simaudio Moon W-5. They sound incredible using Sonic Frontiers Line 3 pre. Much more transparent and life-like as compared to Moon W-5, which I have always felt is a great amp! Is it worth it to pair the Atma-sphere amps with Atma-sphere pre? Also, I am using relatively inexpensive B&W CDM7SE speakers which sound great in this system. Any suggestions on other speakers that match well with Atma-sphere amps, or just stick with B&Ws and upgrade model?
bbybaudio
I own Atma-sphere MA1 amps (12-tube w/upgrades)--fantastic sounding amps (purchased on A-gon). Merlin VSM MM are my speakers of choice (an outstanding bargain!) and listen only to vinyl (Hagerman Trumpet phono pre--another great sounding piece).

I have used several lower cost preamps but am currently using the AES DJH Super Preamp (a Cary product). With NOS tubes this thing sounds terrific. Yes, I'd like a MP3 or especially a MP1, but that requires a little more cash that I can swing at this time. Maybe when my kids get out of college they will buy their old man a MP1!

The DJH is sometimes offered on A-gon or you can call Kevin at Upscale Audio (I purchased mine there).

Feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info.

Jim
I am using the M-60 Mk2.2's (recently upgraded) and would recommend going with an MP-3 preamp. Also use balanced interconnects between the two.

As for speakers, there is someone on Agon advertising a pair of Peak Consult InCognitos. I am also using these speakers, and can tell you that the synergy is spectacular! A relatively unknown speaker here in the USA (quality Danish built), and if more people knew about these speakers, they should have sold a long time ago. [Please note that I have no financial interest or association with the seller.]

The MP-1 is an absolute KILLER pre-amp, but it takes up a lot of real estate (2 boxes), and it uses many more tubes than the MP-3, making tube rolling a more difficult and expensive proposition.
Just a re-iteration of how good an MP-1 sounds with an AS amp - the synergy is incredible. I have the MA 2.2 and an MP-1 and don't ever see a change in the future - the MP-1's predecessor was no slouch either, a ML Ref 32, but the MP-1 works just so much better with the AS amps and everything is just more dynamic, musical and more real....