Looking for a new band?

Well, I am. I recently discovered Starflyer 59. I was in a local record store browsing through the bins when I realized my legs were moving to the music, I asked the cashier who was playing? "Starflyer 59", he said. When I returned home, I order everything I could find on vinyl. Boy, I'm glad I did. After listening to this great band I thought that they somewhat reminded me of another band I was turned on to by a fellow A'gonner. Afgan Whigs. To me, there is a similarity here. Pay it forward.
128x128slaw
Hey everyone. Last post I promise. Just an FYI.

Feedbands may be adding other types of music and instrumentals to those who are subscribing monthly. Check out this survey and fill it out. Make your opinions heard if you had gripes with them.

http://cs.createsurvey.com/publish/survey?a=7mx7RB

I still subscribe to Feedbands and am happy with the LPs even though some of them haven't been delivered timely.

Thanks
I listened to a few songs online. Some of the music sounds the same in different songs, but I liked a few of their tracks. "She only knows" "Easy Street" The lead vocalist at times was grating on my nerves with his sound though. Also some of their songs sound like good ones to get high to if you're into that kind of stuff. Sorta of "trip out" music. Weed heads and such.. of what I heard, their music is better than their "vocalist."
Hi Foster_9

Glad you at least had an open mind to listen to the music. Most people wouldn't have bothered. I gave my feedback to feedbands about the other music they sampled on their survey. I do hope some of them make it to the monthly LP subscription service. I like to change it up every now and then.
Well it looks like Feedbands has started on the instrumental pressings now. I just got the March 2015 release and it is The Glimpses of the Tao by Cris Coleman Featuring Peter Levitov and Stephane Diaz.
I discovered Cyrilic Typewriter. I think they ran out of last copy they've made and ready either to re-issue albums or press new ones. The music is beyond incredible.