Upgrade from C320BEE for maggie

Hello All,

I've a C320BEE driving my MMGs (look up my system). I feel that MMG could use more power ... so can fellow MMG users suggest what cheap integrated will do the job. My room is pretty small, and I'd want to avoid the pre/power route for want to cash. I am looking for something cheap , somewhere in the range of $600.

Thanks,
C
cacophonix
I have a friend that is using a B&K PT3 preamp/tuner with a B&K 2140 amp to drive his MMG's. And it sounds very nice. Plenty of power (140 watts) and a tuner too. I bought both of them, for a second system, on here. I believe I payed about $300 each. About 2 years ago.
As I recall, the C320BEE has a preamp output, so you could be shopping around for a (used) NAD poweramp.
Not sure about the MMGs but I my listening room is similar dimensions (12 X 11). For the past year I have been very happy with the sound from the Roksan Kandy III. It's rated at 115 watts and has many useful features including remote control, pre outs, headphone out and phono section. In your price range used. Good luck.