How does Red Rose compare to older Levinson stuff?

I don't have a way of listening to this stuff, but I have experience with Mark Levinson ML1 era stuff as well as newer Madrigal lab period stuff. How is the sound? Detail, soundstage etc? I'm looking at the integrated amps.
r32657
My one and only experience with Red Rose was about 20 months ago.

Regarding your first question, I have no idea. However, as I was driving thru Kansas, I stopped in at Acoustic Sounds in Salina, KS. In the owner's office was a nice little Red Rose Music setup that included the speakers, stands, and amp.

As I recall, the Red Rose equipment together retailed for about $5k, but it sounded substantially better than some $50k to $100k systems I've heard. Rich, full, warm, a nice natural bloomy midrange, yet detailed enough presentation (and I've never particularly been a Levinson fan).

In fact, to this day, that little system remains one of the better systems I've heard. But keep in mind that I had only listened with the owner playing blues with a single vocal and one or two instruments. How it fairs with more complex music, I have no idea.

I believe this setup may have been the smaller Red Rose amp and speakers. Regardless, that system had much to offer and depending on one's requirements, I'd put it in the top contenders list of must listen.

-IMO
I have heard the Affirmation (the biggest integrated) with Classic speaker in a showroom. It was a nice sound, dynamic, but warm, lots of details. Some friends bought its chinese version (original OEM?), the Korsun V8i. They are absolutly happy with that for a 1/7th price of the Affirmation. One uses the Korsun instead of Pass Aleph, the other instead of Mcintosh 6800. Both are happier with the Korsun. I hope this helps.
The new things are all China made and while most sound fairly good,they sell for far to much. I think they are out of business again.