Rotel, Odyssey, or Classe with N805's

I am looking for an amplifier to add to my HT/2 ch system. I currently have B&W N805's that are being powered by a Rotel RMB 1075 (120 wpc) and a Rotel 1066 pre/pro and a modded Sony 999es. I listen to vocal Diana Krall, Norah Jones,etc and "adult alternative" John Mayer, Jack Johnson, DMB. I have heard the Rotel with the B&W's. Can anyone give some input on the Odyssey Stratos with B&W, I will using the Rotel as a pre or the Classe CAP151 integrated or CA 200 amp.

Thanks
pipeguy
I think the Odyssey Stratos amps would be my choice. I don't think you can beat them for the money. Here's a link to a review for the Stereo Stratos. The monoblocks and extreme monoblocks are even better.

http://www.odysseyaudio.com/review_soundstage.html
In my evolution , I went from Rotel to Classe. The difference was greater than I expected. Even my best audiophile friend could not believe the difference. Just my experience.
The Stratos "sound" would be on the warm side of neutral, the Classe (note however: judging by their bigger models) on the slightly colder side of neutral.
The Stratos will try to favour midbass/bass energy, the Classe treble energy.
Good luck!
Having gone from Rotel to Classe myself, I would strongly recomend that upgrade path. If I were you, I would locate two classe 100 or 101 models and run them as mono.....less than a 200 series classe, and it will give you better channel sepparation and more power than you will ever need. Just my 2 cents for what they are worth.