Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Mikirob,
Yes, I read the blog on the cables and glanced at his other postings. Jeff is about as deep into this hobby as anyone can be and is all the better for it. We should all be so lucky. It seems the WE16ga has less strands and of a larger gauge (individual, not total) than the Supras which leads me to believe they might impart more body or weight but I wonder if it is at the cost of some detail. It's all academic until someone can compare the two.

When I checked into the ebay listings for NOS WE16ga speaker wire there were so many listings, and most of a different variety. A quick look at other sites about these cables showed the lucky ones who got them (lucky you!). It seems that the legit sellers they mention are hard to find, if not already gone. I must banish the thought of getting some or my audio nervosa will kick in. :-)

The Supras are good enough right now for the long haul. They keep improving and making all my old CDs sound so new as they portray how the music should sound, instead of an approximation.

All the best,
Nonoise
Nonoise,
Yes, I believe all the legitimate sellers for the time being are gone with
respect to the WE 16ga speaker wire. Mine does have body and weight as
well as the other attributes Jeff and Yazaki-San state, transparent, warm,
big soundstage, correct timbre, texture, right-sized scale, better bass, more
holographic, etc. once I get moved to my new house and get set-up I will
compare and contrast, a month or two away. The amazing thing is that the
NOS We 16 gage was going for only $1.15 a foot. I bought about 40 feet.
By-the-way, these wire go in naked, the old fashioned way. I'm kicking
myself now for not buying more while I had the opportunity. Thanks for your
response. Best, Rob
Tbg,
I trust you are joking, do some reading and listening, I'll trust my own ears and environment. Do you think the builder of the SPEC, or a guy like Jeff Day don't know a thing or two about this hobby. What are your credentials? By-the-way, the Western Electric is the best antennae I've ever owned, even drags in far-out, outlying stations such as Wtbg. Best! Rob