Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Realitycables.com offers very fine performance which easily lives up to its name. Clarity, detail, frequency extension, and musicality, with the elusive performance illusion of a three dimensional physical reality in the room with you. And, economical, too.
Impressive in a number of systems, both tube and solid state.
I'd rather buy something used in that price range like Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II. Great performance and brand recognition, and I can probably turn around and sell for very little or maybe even no loss when I look to upgrade. Just my take fwiw.
Every audio freak has a favorite cable, and mine are the ones I buy at an EXTREME discount compared to their new cost on Ebay or A'gon's marketplace. Seriously...used cables are broken in (!), mine all seemed good as new, and after careful shopping around I friggin' scored some amazing ones (example: An AQ VDM 5 silver s/pdif cable in perfect shape for peanuts..el cheapo a mundo). Don't be daft...capitalize on other's psychotic obsessions with new shit...
About two hours ago I inserted a pair of Supra Ply 3.4W speaker cables into my rig and had to listen for two straight hours. They aren't even broken in yet and they mop the floor with my Clear Day single run SCs, Tempo Electric SCs, Mapleshade Helix and Double Helix SCs and Zu Mission SCs.

The clincher is they only set me back $214 with shipping and some really nice Supra Combicon BFA bananas. Give me a week and I'll wax poetic about them.
:-)

All the best,
Nonoise