Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Hi,

I am a newbie to interconnects discussions but I use Cullen Cables as an upgrade from the base cheap stuff that I started with a number of years ago.

My Oppo 105 modified by Rick Schultz got me started as initially I did not like the sound of the modifications - too clinical.

However, I tried the the Cullen cables and improved my sound alot. More detail came through and my system sounded more alive.

You never know - worth a shot.
I can endorse Grover Huffman's cables also and Grover himself, he is a great man to deal with and his products have always been excellent.
I really enjoy the Audio Art cables, they are well balanced across the spectrum and very musical, and surprisingly affordable.
The reality is that there is no purpose in posting about cheaper or modestly priced cables, as no one has hear all of them and one should not really trust anyone posting here. I would imagine that there are 1500 cable makers and no one has even heard fifty of them.

At $350 per one meter RCA ics, the eXceptions cost $350.