Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Tbg, as I;ve mentioned prior elsewhere, DNM Reson ICs would be another inexpensive option that is very lightweight and easy to apply that is worth comparing. If they have a weakness, it's that they are not shielded so one has to be careful with low level phono and certain other applications, for example some of the older Class D designs that tend to produce more external RF noise. I use them with my Bel Canto ref1000m Class D amps though and they never end up leaving for long.
I second the DNM.
However, if you want to step it up a bit, please check out JW Audio (he sells here). I went with his flagship interconnect which retails for around $360/m. They replaced ICs costing A LOT more. His entry level IC is much cheaper. I'm VERY pleased.
"Really fine cables" and "Really low price" are such subjective and relative terms. How fine is fine, how low is low? For the owner of Kimber KS6068 speaker cables, just about EVERYTHING else is really low priced!