Tube integrated amp less than 12" in depth?

I am looking for an integrated tube amp that will fit in my office. I play CD's on an Underwood mod 1 Jolida 100D with Siemens and Amperex Bugle Boys, at low volumes with a Creek 5350 SE and biwired-Proac Response 1s. The sound is great but I miss tubes in the amp..........and it plays 12 hours a day.
Room size 14 X 16 feet.
Any suggestions for that "tube" sound?
The equipment is housed in a lockable closet and cant be more than 12" deep to fit. It is locked as my partner likes to come in and turn the sound off!!:) (Philistine)
springbok10
With all due respect gentleman, I think my statement about Jadis falling off the map in North America rings true in answering your questions.

While I have not yet heard the EE Minimax, I hear it is a good budget component. I have heard most of the Jolida stuff, including the hybrid gear, and if you look at Denis' statement, you'll see that Jolida does not come anywhere close to the Jadis Orchestra Reference. HONESTLY, Jadis equipment really does sit, along with a few other marques, at the top of the mountain.
Yeah, sometimes I am just too cheap in my reco, but the sound really IS good, certainly not (great)likejadis, but for the price, is a mid-fi bargain....
Wavelengthy Cardinal X1's? less than 12" deep, and IMHO the best SET I have heard.
Thanks, 711 smilin, but with the Jadis, I think I am now set(unless the biasing gets the better of me................)and very happy. Besides which, the Jadis can drive my Proacs with 86 db senistivity, which I don't think the Wavelengths can do. (Can they?)
Thank you all for your input.
I have a modded ASL AQ1003DT hooked up to Proac Response 2S and it is nothing short on stunning. The depth should be close to 12"