Tube integrated amp less than 12" in depth?

I am looking for an integrated tube amp that will fit in my office. I play CD's on an Underwood mod 1 Jolida 100D with Siemens and Amperex Bugle Boys, at low volumes with a Creek 5350 SE and biwired-Proac Response 1s. The sound is great but I miss tubes in the amp..........and it plays 12 hours a day.
Room size 14 X 16 feet.
Any suggestions for that "tube" sound?
The equipment is housed in a lockable closet and cant be more than 12" deep to fit. It is locked as my partner likes to come in and turn the sound off!!:) (Philistine)
springbok10
Springbok10, No one has mentioned the Primaluna Prologue integrated amps to you. It comes in 2 models, one optomized for EL34's, and one for Kt88's (6550's/KT90's). Produces about 35wts. Its a simple unit, no frills. But its idiot proof as well. Auto bias and has a plate fuse so if a tube blows you won't have a bias resistor to replace. I bought the model One for a second system which I have in my office - I broke it in on my main system where it drove 86db 6ohm and 92db 4ohm speakers to moderately high levels with out difficulty. Very "musical". Excellent midrange detail, full powerful bass, and good HF. Excellent build quality. Hard wired. I couldn't be more pleased with this modest purchase! It meets all of your dimension requirements.
Springbok10,
I sent you a link for the Jadis Orchestra that just came up for sale. I don't know why it did not appear here as well, as I sent it an hour ago.
Howard
Howard,
I received it and replied. You should have received it. Thanks for the heads up!
Well, I ended up with the Jadis, courtesy of Trelja, whom I think, somewhat guiltily, I coerced into selling it, although I doubt that he really wanted to! But he did, and my conversations with him revealed a truly passionate and knowlegeable Audiophile, who really loved his Jadis. I am running it with new EL34s, a modded Jolida JD-100 CDP (Amperex Bugle Boy and Siemens NOS tubes) with Proac S1 speakers. ICs are Wireworld Gold Eclipse 5, S/Cs Mas Signature bi-wires. The amp is superb; fast, dynamic, with a sweet mid-range and good, sound bass. Initially I heard an edgy, strained high-end, but as the tubes warmed up (now about 100 hours), this softened and the highs are now much sweeter and not edgy at all. Initially I thought that this could be a function of the S/Cs and that I would have to change them to cables that minimized glare; however, time on the tubes has softened the edginess and it is possible that the S/Cs will be OK. The other problem is the speakers - the Proacs are situated 6" from the wall, and, being rear-ported, they should be a few feet from the wall. But it may well be that the Jadis is "too good" for the accompanying equipment and I will soon bring it home to pair it with my Kharma 3.2s and EMM source, just for kicks to hear it at its best for a short while.
However, it certainly does the "job" in my office and has given me 100 hours of pleasure - for which I thank Joe! As always, I appreciate all your input on this forum - you have all been responsible for my best choices in audio, and Stereophile and Dealers' studios for all my worst ones..............:)
By the way, there is only one big negative to this amp - biasing. No way I can dissemble it in my office in its tight space, connected to speaker loads that are intricately threaded through holes, crevices and angles at the back of the closet. That's why I haven't tried KT 88s and KT 90s; nor will I for a long, long while. By the way, he (Trelja) even printed me his own manual on how to bias the amp. A true A'gon star! Thanks, Joe.