Tube integrated amp less than 12" in depth?

I am looking for an integrated tube amp that will fit in my office. I play CD's on an Underwood mod 1 Jolida 100D with Siemens and Amperex Bugle Boys, at low volumes with a Creek 5350 SE and biwired-Proac Response 1s. The sound is great but I miss tubes in the amp..........and it plays 12 hours a day.
Room size 14 X 16 feet.
Any suggestions for that "tube" sound?
The equipment is housed in a lockable closet and cant be more than 12" deep to fit. It is locked as my partner likes to come in and turn the sound off!!:) (Philistine)
springbok10
Springbok1, I would talk to both Jolida themselves and maybe to the Parts Connection about the triode conversion. I once heard a Jolida 302A converted to triode operation (glorious sound), and I am not sure if the guy did it himself, had Jolida do it, or Jolida referred him to someone...

I am happy you have switched to the KT88 tubes, as I like them sooooooooooo much more than 6550s. A lot easier to listen to; more tubey.

I am wondering if the "upgraded" Jolida is the source of your discontent. I have nothing at all against UnderwoodWally, in fact he seems to be one of the best dealers on Audiogon. Just that if you read one of my posts above, you will notice that I SPECIFICALLY mentioned to look for a non - modded Jolida 202.

In my experience, most of the modded equipment that I have heard is not exactly to my liking. Yes, they upgrade parts, but does the end result represent better value than the starting point? Often, a lot of the mods (such as better caps, especially those made in California) can bleach or whiten out the sound of a component. This can destroy the easy to listen to nature of these mostly Chinese built components. Their endearing nature is that they sound musical, where they fall short is usually in resolution and refinement. I think a lot of the mods often rob Peter to pay Paul. Resolution and refinement go up, but musicality and their relaxed nature sometimes is lost.

I am of the opinion that at the price of the modded equipment, I'd rather move to the Carys, Granites, and Rogues of the world.

But, modded components are hot, hot, hot, so you figure most people like them a whole lot. Perhaps, I am the one who doesn't know what he's talking about...
Springbok10, No one has mentioned the Primaluna Prologue integrated amps to you. It comes in 2 models, one optomized for EL34's, and one for Kt88's (6550's/KT90's). Produces about 35wts. Its a simple unit, no frills. But its idiot proof as well. Auto bias and has a plate fuse so if a tube blows you won't have a bias resistor to replace. I bought the model One for a second system which I have in my office - I broke it in on my main system where it drove 86db 6ohm and 92db 4ohm speakers to moderately high levels with out difficulty. Very "musical". Excellent midrange detail, full powerful bass, and good HF. Excellent build quality. Hard wired. I couldn't be more pleased with this modest purchase! It meets all of your dimension requirements.
Springbok10,
I sent you a link for the Jadis Orchestra that just came up for sale. I don't know why it did not appear here as well, as I sent it an hour ago.
Howard
Howard,
I received it and replied. You should have received it. Thanks for the heads up!