Power Cord with a 20 amp female and 15 amp male ?

...let me know what cable mfg would make that cord as I would be interested. It would be going on a Silver Circle 5.0SE power conditioner. I only need a meter but I would like good one.
garebear
08-11-15: Jea48
Not sure what good a 5Kva isolation transformer connected to a 120V 20 amp branch circuit let alone a 120V 15 amp branch circuit is supposed to do....

... If the unit will be plugged into a 120V 15 amp convenience outlet branch circuit that has other loads connected to it there is the possibility when the unit is first powered on it may trip the 15 amp branch circuit breaker at the electrical panel due to inrush current.
Jim, I'm not entirely certain but I believe the more than 2:1 margin between xfmr rating and max VA may actually work in the direction of minimizing the possibility of inrush current issues. The reason being that it would reduce the possibility of core saturation at turn-on. Core saturation, if it were to occur, would tend to nullify the winding inductance, and hence the impedance it would present to abrupt changes in current.

Garebear, presumably the Dave who was referred to is Dave Stanard, proprietor of Silver Circle Audio.

Regards,
-- Al