Not much buzz about BAT lately?

4 or 5 years ago, it seemed as though BAT was all the rage. I do not see nearly as much posted about them lately. Any reason why? Personally, I think their stuff is great, although I have not owned any of their equipment yet.

Just wondering,
Paul
pmwoodward
Hmm...seems like at least one post a week here asking about info on their products. The VK51SE just had a round of stellar reviews the last 6-12 months...
I have 2 peice`s of BAT vk51se , vkp-5 and am currenty looking for a good deal on a third. I hope the price will be driven down by people who think BAT is overpriced rubish. I could only DREAM the truth is it`s fantastic equipment that hold`s its value. Plus the service at BAT is A+++ . David
Generally speaking, audio products create the most buzz when new models come out. BAT's hasn't released new models in over a year, so the buzz may have faded a bit, but not the quality of the product. I'm very happy with my VK-DSE, VK-P5 and VK-31SE. Long live BAT!
I have yet to own a BAT product, though I've liked what I've heard. I inquired of them once regarding the serial number of a piece that was up for sale her eon the 'Gon. I got a response via e-mail with a production date and some product comments in about 30 minutes. That impressed me greatly.