Tube Rolling for TAD-150

I will receive my TAD-150 tomorrow. I read some great reviews on this unit. Has anyone had the chance to do some tube rolling with this unit. How do the stock tubes compare with other NOS tubes?

Other components; Vandersteen 2CE sigs, McCormack DNA-1 AMP, Adcom GCD500 CD, Thorens 160 C with Goldring 1012 cartridge and LINN Basik plus arm. XTC interconnects, Signal cable and FRO-ZEN power cords....

Eagleman
eagleman6722
How has the 150 been working for you? Still good? I have been considering one myself...
Sounds Great. I have changed CD's to an Eastern Electric MM with some Amperex USN-CEPs. Also got some decent power cords and sound keeps getting better...
I rolled a couple of NOS t7s, and liked the Telefunken ECC801S best. The other t7 were 6201 RCA blackplates, which were nice but not as detailed or extended as the Teles. I also tried a pair of u7s, RCA cleartops w/gray plates, and they were airy and sweet but didn't have the soundstage or presence of the more powerful t7s. The volume control with u7s was much more controllable though. The stock tubes that came with the 150 had no lables, but Paul tells me that they're "a Chinese Mullard double mylar knock-off T7's." I think we can all agree that the stock tubes are nice, but quality NOS tubes really take it up a few notches. The change is very noticeable, and my cds/mp3s have new life. In fact, I've stopped my hunt for a tube cdplayer - for now. Btw, my amp is Paul's TAD-60. I also rolled the pre tubes there and the difference is just as great as rolling the powertubes. I settled on a x7 Mullard short plate, but want to try a long plate and Bugleboy next. Also, I responded last night, but for some reason it didn't post, so my apologies if posts twice.
I rolled the stock tubes out of the 150 with a set of Tele 12ax7s and as one might expect they were a huge improvement over the stock at7s. The at7s seemed to put all the instruments in the middle. It was all depth with very little width. The Tele ax7s widened the sound stage considerably while keeping a nice center image. Right now I have a pair of Sylvania 5751s in there and they are excellent too (the teles went back in my Fisher 400). Sound stage is wide, excellent center image and wonderful detail. These also give you slightly more play with the volume knob. 11 o'clock is very loud though.

I also have the TAD-60 amp and have changed out the Sovtek 12ax7 to a NOS Mullard and the 12au7s to a pair of GE. A nice improvement again over the stock tubes. I run a quad of Valve Art KT88 and I like them much better than the stock EL34's. The bottom end is now to die for.
Ldatlof-
What difference are you hearing between the Tele 12ax7s & the Sylvania 5751s? And how do they compare to the stock tubes?