Comparing sound of Tenor 150 HPs vs. Lamm M1.2

After reviewing the archives, I could not find any specifics on the similarities and differences in the sonics of the Tenor 150 HPs hybrid amp vs. the Lamm M1.2 amp. I would be looking at using these with Kharma ceramique speakers. It seems that some favor one amp, while others favor the other. While I have extensively heard the Tenor, I have not had the ability to listen to the Lamm (and may not get the chance before I must make a decision). My question primarily relates to how the two compare with respect the midrange characteristics. Thanks.
thom_y
Tim, knowing Mike, if there was a $100,000 CDP that consistently produces sound that is in every way or even most ways better than the majority of his records played on his Sirius III table, do you think he would at least entertain the thought of getting it? Mike doesn't exactly shun away from CDs and SACDs. If the Rockport table is suppose to be the best of the best and the Meitner front end is suppose to be the best of the best, then I think it's a fair comparison.

Thom, I hope you can manage to make a decision and keep us updated on your progress. Tireguy is right in saying that you'll probably draw better conclusions by listening for yourself. I think if you're going to plunk down the money and really can't manage to hear as much as you can, then you should stick with what you know/what you're comfortable with. I for one know how hard it is to make a decision. Although that's not to say that I'm not annoying when I ask the same questions over and over again :D Sometimes I have to tell myself to stop thinking and worrying and just enjoy as hard as it might seem.
sorry guys. i didn't mean to hijack this thread.....it was more a 'this just happened' kinda thing.

clearly i love digital.....and choose digital about 60% to 70& of the time for many reasons.

my daughter is here with her boyfriend tonite and we were just listening.....Lps and digital....both were great....it was the music we were focused on.
Mike I read most of your post,they are simple and
humble in every way,I understand what you mean,
My only request tell your daughter not to bring
her boyfriend too often, He will get hook on this
Crazy hooby.
Hi Jayctoy - I agree about getting hooked. Come check out the big fish sometime :-)

Brian
Brian I would love too.My only problem, I might get
hook with the sound lab,I use to have the Quest ML,
still miss them though.