Comparing sound of Tenor 150 HPs vs. Lamm M1.2

After reviewing the archives, I could not find any specifics on the similarities and differences in the sonics of the Tenor 150 HPs hybrid amp vs. the Lamm M1.2 amp. I would be looking at using these with Kharma ceramique speakers. It seems that some favor one amp, while others favor the other. While I have extensively heard the Tenor, I have not had the ability to listen to the Lamm (and may not get the chance before I must make a decision). My question primarily relates to how the two compare with respect the midrange characteristics. Thanks.
thom_y
ask chambers audio or gtt group
they both sell both brands and gtt is the kharma importer for the usa
Beyond the dealers, I was hoping that there are others out there who have personal experience listening to both amps.

Brian, I couldn't agree more. However, arranging for in-home auditioning is not easy when you live in Canada and neither company has a local Canadian dealer. It would be a bit of a hassle with shipping and import costs to bring the Lamm over for auditioning. Similarly, another audio auditioning trip is out of the question.
Thom, with all due respect, I urge you to get on a plane and go listen to the stuff. You aren't doing yourself any favors by relying on others' opinions of expensive audio gear that ultimately is a matter of personal taste. Buying blind is not wise. Been there, done that. Haven't we all?

Whether or not the cost is of concern to you, I think it is irresponsible for a dealer to try to sell something at this level about which you have no idea as to its sound. It would be prudent for you to take your time and investigate all possible choices. Don't pressure yourself or allow yourself to be pressured to make a quick decision, especially if it is not based upon your own experience, judgment, and personal preferences. Be certain and confident of your choice, for long term enjoyment.

Brian