Comparing sound of Tenor 150 HPs vs. Lamm M1.2

After reviewing the archives, I could not find any specifics on the similarities and differences in the sonics of the Tenor 150 HPs hybrid amp vs. the Lamm M1.2 amp. I would be looking at using these with Kharma ceramique speakers. It seems that some favor one amp, while others favor the other. While I have extensively heard the Tenor, I have not had the ability to listen to the Lamm (and may not get the chance before I must make a decision). My question primarily relates to how the two compare with respect the midrange characteristics. Thanks.
thom_y
Why would you buy such a thing before listening to it? Would you buy a car, especially a brand you're not familiar with, without a test drive?

Try before you buy. Insist on it.

Brian
ask chambers audio or gtt group
they both sell both brands and gtt is the kharma importer for the usa
Beyond the dealers, I was hoping that there are others out there who have personal experience listening to both amps.

Brian, I couldn't agree more. However, arranging for in-home auditioning is not easy when you live in Canada and neither company has a local Canadian dealer. It would be a bit of a hassle with shipping and import costs to bring the Lamm over for auditioning. Similarly, another audio auditioning trip is out of the question.