Has anyone compared Ayre K-1x to Pass X-1

I am considering buying one of these two ss Preamps and was curious if anyone had had the opportunity to compare them. I am using Pass X-600 mono's to drive my Amati's. Which of the two are warmer sounding? If anyone can give me an idea of the basic sonic differences between the two I would appreciate it. Thank you for your feedback.
rhythmace4218
I have not compaired the pass X1 to the Ayre K-1x but have compaired the new Superphon Revelation 111 to the Pass X1. the Superphon 111 in my system was superior. Placement of instruments dead on, Huge soundstage, bass tight and deep with Lush Mids and I can go on and on. The Superphon is by far the closes SS preamp that I have heard that if you did not know better you would swear it was a tube preamp. It has the warmth of tubes and as dynamic as the best SS I have heard. At $1900 here on Gon thru Neil at Clearsound I can honestly say this one is a keeper. The search is OVER.
Hi, this is my first post but I agree with what Faziod said about the Superphon Rev3. I have compared it with my current preamp the Audio Research Ref2 in my system. Don't let the price fool you. This is one fine piece. It reminds me of a CAT preamp that I used to own in its ability to draw me into music.
who would buy from a "flake" maunufacture ?

let me know if you want to move your arc ref2...