Theta Dreadnaught Mirage OM 6 synergetic advice

the theta(200 watt modules) replaces marantz ma 500s (with proceed avp pre)...ics are tmc yellow...cables are aq indigo+...the dread is clearly cleaner, more liquid and more powerful but I miss the less forward and dynamic (brighter )presentation of vocals and brass particularly of the ma 500s(eg seem to miss the last ounce of breath in sax and 'presence' /breath with vocals)...wonder if speaker cable upgrade may make a difference...i guess to sum up I feel the vocals with this setup sound less 'live '....was thinking tmc gold cables to try or maybe the laidback Mirage better matched with Aragon/Krell? thoughts very much appreciated
dtebbutt
Harmonic Technology cables will definitely bring the presentation forward. They have very low capacitance and increased overall presentation in my system compared to Synergistic Research Alpha.
Harmonic Technology cables will definitely bring the presentation forward. They have very low capacitance and increased overall presentation in my system compared to Synergistic Research Alpha.