Pre-Amp Recommendation

Thinking its time to update/upgrade. Have a 10-year-old Audio Illusions Mod 3 (with phono card). Rest of system is Audio Research VT 130, Wilson Witts, Audio Research CD 2, TNT 3.5 turntable, Audio Research PH 3, and Magnum Dynalab FT 101A tuner. The only balanced front end equipment is the CD 2. Pre amp needs to have balanced out. Budget of around $2000 used. Got any recommendations?
cmcdaniel5
Try to look at the Space-Tech Lab, their balanced pre start from less than US$1K and have a very good review from actual users. I have listened to their products both in the shop and my friend's place, very accurate, natural and opened sound, highly impressed. I am a brand-name freak, not even care to look at these small potatos before, I only will put an eye on Krell, Mark, Jadis, Cary, Conrad-Johnson, Audio-Research.....same as many other stereophile guys, but this small shop completely change my stubbon mind, I didn't met any brand-name products can beat down their musical liveness performance yet, of course their external appearances can look much better. I didn't have any of their products yet, I guess pretty soon I will be one of their customers. They are just like a small hole in the dam being neglected by most of the people right now, but I guess they can do something really big. Their web site is www.space-tech-lab.com